- Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge - 3 minutes
- Children's Zoo at Celebration Square - 8 minutes
- Ojibway Island - 8 minutes
- Japanese Cultural Center - 8 minutes
- Andersen Enrichment Center - 9 minutes
- Saginaw Veterans Memorial Plaza - 9 minutes
- Hoyt Park - 9 minutes
- 400 Court Street Studio - 10 minutes
- Castle Museum - 12 minutes
- Kokomos Family Fun Center - 23 minutes
- Marshall M. Fredericks Sculpture Museum - 25 minutes
Marshall M. Fredericks Sculpture Museum
The Marshall M. Fredericks Sculpture Museum is an art museum that focuses on the life and works of sculptor Marshall Fredericks.
Children's Zoo at Celebration Square
The Children's Zoo at Celebration Square is a zoo located in Saginaw, Michigan. It operates without tax-based funding, on donations and revenue generated from daily visitors.
Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge
The Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge is a 9,427 acre National Wildlife Refuge in Saginaw County managed by the United States Fish and Wildlife Service.